Preschool Mission Statement
The Beverly Heights Christian Preschool exists to provide a distinctively Christian preschool experience. Our program introduces young children to God and His love through activities appropriate to their age, while preparing them for kindergarten. These activities are planned and carried out by qualified loving Christian teachers. We strive to provide a setting where children develop mentally, physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually, much as the child Jesus “increased in wisdom and in stature, and in favor with God and man.” (Luke 2:52)
Beverly Heights Christian preschool uses a unique integrated curriculum with monthly themes developed in-house by educational experts. Our play, structured circle times and art projects support our theme each month while always showing children who God is and how much He loves them. Whether we are talking about the seasons that God sends us, the amazing animals He created, or the five senses God gave us to experience His beautiful creation, children will be stimulated mentally, physically, emotionally and socially as they develop.
- Parent 2's class on Thursday mornings (begins September, 2021)
- Tuesday/Thursday South morning class for children who must be 3 by 9/1/21
- Tuesday/Thursday North morning class for children who should be 3 by 9/1/21
- Tuesday/Thursday North afternoon class for children who should be 3 by 9/1/21
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday morning class for 4 year olds
- Afternoon 4 year old class (Older 4s) - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday afternoon class for children who are 5 by Feb 1, 2022
- Kindergarten Enrichment, Wednesday and/or Friday mornings; Wednesday and/or Friday afternoons (begins October, 2021)
Schedule A Visit
Come see our bright inviting classrooms complete with shelves of stimulating toys, defined reading and writing spaces, a rice/water table, a dramatic play and dress-up area and a large variety of educational table toys which change daily. Our C-level classrooms are protected by a security system activated each day after drop off times until parents return for pick up at the end of each class. Additionally, our art room provides a space for daily art projects as well as easel painting. Children also have opportunities to use their “big muscles” during gross motor time on the playground when weather permits or in our age appropriate exercise room or social room when it is rainy or too cold to go outside. To schedule a personal tour, please call the direct preschool line at 412-561-7200.
Our forms are available online by clicking here.
Please call the direct preschool line at 412-561-7200 to schedule a personal tour.
For more information
Please contact the Director, Karen Sourbeer at 412-561-7200 or via email . We are happy to talk with you!
Beverly Heights Christian Preschool
1207 Washington Road
Mt. Lebanon, PA 15228